Today’s houses have changed drastically since 1947, when the Atlantic City Shade Shop was founded. Homes are bigger. Windows and doors come in so many more shapes and sizes. Baby boomers’ children now have children, and space is at a premium. Energy costs are higher. Computers and other technology offer more convenience but present new challenges.
What makes the Atlantic City Shade Shop unique is our ability to meet and solve these problems, both through the products we offer and our 60 plus years of experience.
Here are a few examples of the products and solutions we offer:
- Too many buttons and remote controls cluttering your coffee table? Motorized window treatments that “talk” to home theatre and home automation systems offer unsurpassed performance and flexibility.
- Worried about the weather? Hurricane storm shutters protect your property and help satisfy nervous insurance carriers.
- Too hot to sit outside or afraid of too much sun? Retractable awnings offer protection from the heat and harmful rays of the sun.
- You like the light but not the heat or cold? Skylight and greenhouse pleated shades cool your house in the summer and keep the heat in during the winter, making your home more comfortable while saving on heating and cooling costs.
- Need extra space? A folding door or vertical blind can turn an open living space into a spare bedroom.
- You love your view but can’t stand the glare? See-through energy-efficient fabrics that reduce heat, glare, and fading are available in a wide range of colors, textures, and styles.
- Arches, angles, curves, bays and bows are pretty but hard to cover? Specialty products are available in a wide range of sizes and features.